Trust Ford Online - dsdsds
Has anyone got any experience with buying from them? The car I'm looking at is a 2014 Ford fiesta zetec s and has low milage. I've checked my local dealer Evans Halshaw and for the same money Ford want, my money would get a car a year older with far more miles on the clock. I've also read its generally better to get from a main dealer rather than franchise, after reading about Evans Halshaw its left me in doubt buying from them.

Also the car still has a warranty until 2017, would having it checked by the Rac/AA be overkill? Again I've read mixed reviews regarding doing this.

I can barely find anyone when searching online who've done this. I'm expecting little niggles and things and have read the franchise dealers buy this stock too, so I'm unsure what to do.

Thanks for any help.
Trust Ford Online - Bromptonaut

Trust are a big outfit. If there are snags how far do you need to go o find a branch?

Trust Ford Online - dsdsds
Well the car is 300 miles away and I don't fancy travelling down, I've made some contact regarding the car and they'll deliver for free. The nearest trustford branch to me is 50ish miles away.

I think I've read that they will send the car to the closest approved dealer for convenience for repairs, which in my case would be Evans Halshaw. I'm not 100% on that though.

Edited by dsdsds on 27/12/2015 at 12:13

Trust Ford Online - jc2

Trust Ford,I think, are Ford Motor Co. owned,unlike most dealers.Evans Halshaw own a lot of different dealership chains;not just Ford ones.

Trust Ford Online - Ben 10
Don't know what you mean about it going to nearest dealer for servicing or repairs i.e. EH.

If you see a car in any part of the country, they will transport it to your nearest Trustford dealership for you to look over and buy. You then can take it anywhere to have serviced as long as Ford parts are used. But if you want to get it done at Trustford, you just book it in with them. Don't know why you think Trustford would dump you at any old Ford garage, as they're in the business to earn money from servicing and repairs.

It would be up to you.
Trust Ford Online - Falkirk Bairn

Has anyone got any experience with buying from them? The car I'm looking at is a 2014 Ford fiesta zetec s and has low milage. I've checked my local dealer Evans Halshaw and for the same money Ford want, my money would get a car a year older with far more miles on the clock.

A son ordered BMW 520d from a Chester Garage - 300 miles from home. 6 mths 3,000 miles and they agreed mini service/oil change, new mats. boot liner, full tank, ... the close was free delivery! This was some £2,000+ less than the "Aberdeen Premium Prices"

Car arived - it had been washed & dried at local car wash and looked immaculate - "as new" was a fair description. He had paid a deposit & duly paid the balance and drove the driver to the Bus Station!

He then noticed the tank was near empty. Phoned the dealer and got no change out of the sales person - failed call returns etc. Sent letter to dealer Principal including the £75 receipt and received an apology and £100 cheque + a box of goodies a few days later - top up oil, wiper blades, shampoo etc etc

Car was great - Traded it in for an XC60 after the very cold 2010 winter when the car was in the driveway for 5/6 weeks - hopeless in snow & ice.

On the way down to buy the XC60 a runflat had a major puncture in Dundee and needed replacement before driving the next 20 miles to Perth to pick up new car - expensive puncture!

I do not know you where you live but why not try the Car Supermarkets where they have keen prices on ex-day rent cars? My local Ford Dealer has many low mileage cars & they are, in the main, ex day rent cars. They have to be da rent cars as few buyers trade in cars after say 9 months. Chances are Trust Ford are selling ex day rent cars on their forecourt - it might not say National car rent on the logbook e.g Europcar are/were registered Ecar Ltd.

Trust Ford Online - catsdad

Ex day rent cars are OK and I agree looking at the site thats what the low mileage ones are. They also have a lot of high miles stock and I suspect they will be ex-driving school and more of a lottery. OP is looking at low miles so probably ex-rent - a category HJ has recommended in the past.

Trustford no doubt do sell ex fleet stuff but a lot are nearly new pre reg cars driven for a few months by managers and staff. They just put them on the forecourt when they are allowed too. Some will have under a 1000 miles, some only in the 100s. Just find out where the particular car has been sourced. We bought a fiesta 1.0 titanium fully loaded, remember the staff will order models with extra kit for their comfort. And as it showed Ford as first owner we got it with over 3k off new. Just over 3 months old.
Trust Ford Online - RT
Trustford no doubt do sell ex fleet stuff but a lot are nearly new pre reg cars driven for a few months by managers and staff. They just put them on the forecourt when they are allowed too. Some will have under a 1000 miles, some only in the 100s. Just find out where the particular car has been sourced. We bought a fiesta 1.0 titanium fully loaded, remember the staff will order models with extra kit for their comfort. And as it showed Ford as first owner we got it with over 3k off new. Just over 3 months old.

The term "management cars" includes virtually everything - from managers to factory workers and retired employees of JLR and Rover who get a subsidised lease rate from Ford (as do JLR, BMW, etc), factory demonstrators, rental cars leased to Enterprise etc.

Dealer sales staff have no real way of knowing which of those it came from.

Nothing wrong with "management cars", I've bought several, but don't put them on a pedestal.

I'm not putting them on a pedestal.
I was just explaining that not all their cars are ex fleet, driving school as seemed to be the implied source of their stock.
And that we got a manager driven one with a decent discount.
Most Ford staff get discounted cars and earn a profit selling on nearly new cars on a regular basis. It's not just a dealership thing.
Again, not blowing smoke up Trustford backsides, just stating what goes on.

Edited by Ben 10 on 30/12/2015 at 00:34

Trust Ford Online - area39

I would NOT advise anyone to buy from this outfit.

I bought a car from Castleford branch and have had nothing but problems with them and ford themselves.

Been accused of having things replaced on the car by the manager which he then noticed they had done before we took the car but refused to appologise and said he never accused me.

Was told the car could go to any ford garage under the warranty but 2 other ford garages have turned us away.

When i asked the garage for a appology i recived a letter from a solicitor and not the garage.

I could go on but i wont.

Oh yes and ford will NOT help at all.

You've obviously got an issue, but as to servicing, you can book in to any Ford garage for a service. I have a SMC Focus, serviced at a Trustford garage. No problem.

Are you giving us the whole story?
Trust Ford Online - TheBroker

I would agree re not using trust ford, I will not supply through them as they don't communicate and screwed up a couple of orders for us.

Edited by Avant on 04/07/2016 at 00:00