Convertible Roof Repairs - AvalonChris
I own a 1972 Peugeot 504 convertible, with a torn roof. It\'s about 5 inches long, (the tear not the roof), just above the drivers door. I can\'t imagine what a new convertible roof costs, I do know I couldn\'t afford it. Does anyone know a good way to repair these?, other than sticking a patch over?
In the old days (15 years ago) there used to be a liquid weld product for trim that bridged the gap between the two sides and joined the 2 together. No one has even heard of such a thing these days!
Plus, any names of suppliers for Peugeot parts very gratefully received.
Thanks
Convertible Roof Repairs - Andrew-T
Have you contacted Peugeot Club UK? Their entusiats\' arm is well into 304/403 type soft-tops, and may know some contacts, especially in the south-east.

www.autolinkuk.co.uk/club-peugeot

don\'t use the angle brackets, I fixed it for you. (call me Jim). Mark.
Convertible Roof Repairs - Andrew-T
Thanks, Mark (Jim).
Convertible Roof Repairs - coach
Have you tried the likes of "Scuffs" or "Dents and Dings" or the other rapid repair outlets that are appearing everywhere. My Suzuki Jeep had a repair in the Vinyl roof mended before I bought it. It is as though it is welded.
Convertible Roof Repairs - AvalonChris
Thanks, looked for these in Yell.com and couldn't find any locally. Those i phoned dont want to do old cars, only current production models. But, did find trimmers in Yell. And, at least 2 relatively close who think they could sew in a panel or patch. i shall go visit next week. So, thanks.