Jaguar XE - Ingenium Petrol Engine Spec's - csgmart

I am aware that the petrol engine versions of the Ingenium engine won't be available for a while but I'm interested in reading up on how it will compare to the currently offered 2.0 petrol engines in the XE (which are Ford based).

Having spent some time trawling through many different sites I wondered if anyone (HJ?) had some details as all I can find are the specs for the diesel versions.

Just interested in BHP, MPG and torque figures please.

Jaguar XE - Ingenium Petrol Engine Spec's - Avant

I believe that the Ingenium technology can be applied to both petrol and iesel engines, but so far we've seen only the Ingenium diesel engine in the XE and now the Discovery Sport.

Jaguar XE - Ingenium Petrol Engine Spec's - Bolt

I dont think JLR have even announced the new petrol engine or specs yet unless I`ve missread the jag forums which is possible, though with fuel to air ratios going down I cant see it being very powerfull? ie all revs no power

Jaguar XE - Ingenium Petrol Engine Spec's - RT

200/240 PS @ 5,500 rpm and 320/340 Nm @ 1,750-4,000 rpm

Available in the US www.jaguar.com/jaguar-range/xe/pricing-specs/dimen...l

Edited by RT on 13/08/2015 at 13:18

Jaguar XE - Ingenium Petrol Engine Spec's - oldroverboy.

This is the ford engine!

see specs for middleeastern cars currently on sale, xf and xj.. in the XJ it's a dog.. woof... look on abu dhabi/dubai websites.

Edited by oldroverboy. on 13/08/2015 at 14:28

Jaguar XE - Ingenium Petrol Engine Spec's - RT

This is the ford engine!

see specs for middleeastern cars currently on sale, xf and xj.. in the XJ it's a dog.. woof... look on abu dhabi/dubai websites.

Doh !

Jaguar XE - Ingenium Petrol Engine Spec's - csgmart

I believe that the Ingenium technology can be applied to both petrol and iesel engines, but so far we've seen only the Ingenium diesel engine in the XE and now the Discovery Sport.

Correct.

See my own test drive report - separate thread.

According to the dealer I spoke to today even they haven't been told what the petrol engine will produce in terms of BHP, MPG etc so I guess we will just have to wait some more