triangle yellow light on the dash board. - muggowal

I have new berlingo multispace. 15000 km on it. that light triangle light start flashing. Is she need the service or adblue or both? Can I drive 1000 km more without doing the service. because I could not find anybody to do the service till next week. Please advise me on this topic. I shall be thankful to you.

triangle yellow light on the dash board. - RobJP

When you bought it, there was a manual that came with it. Read it. That will probably answer your question.

Edited by RobJP on 30/07/2015 at 18:00

triangle yellow light on the dash board. - skidpan

Why would anyone read a manual. The internet was invented so other people can do the work for you.

Obviously the OP is not short of time since they posted 2 messages.

triangle yellow light on the dash board. - Oli rag

Information on a Citroen website states " when the adblue runs low, a lamp on the dashboard lights, don't worry there is some remaining. If however it runs empty, the engine will continue to run until you next turn it off. then it will not start again until it's refilled".

Hope this helps.

triangle yellow light on the dash board. - Bilboman

Was it cold and lonely in the deep dark night?

And could you see paradise by the, erm...?

triangle yellow light on the dash board. - Gibbo_Wirral

Manuals here:

service.citroen.com/ddb/

triangle yellow light on the dash board. - daveyK_UK

You must have the recent facelift berlingo multispace.

You can fill up the ad blue tank yourself.

triangle yellow light on the dash board. - hillman

Please, what is adblue ?

triangle yellow light on the dash board. - RT

Concentrated pig p*** - yes really - it reduces the NOx levels in diesels to meet Euro 6.

triangle yellow light on the dash board. - John F

Concentrated pig p*** - yes really -

Nonsense. If this were true it would alarm Muslim drivers! Urea is synthesised from ammonia and carbon dioxide compressed at high temperature.