Nissan Micra - Where can I find this door-handle part? - yakuzakitty
I recently bought a second-hand Nissan Micra Spirita 2006 in dark grey, but it's missing a decor piece off the front passenger door handle over the lock. Any idea what I should be searching for or where the best places to look might be?

imageshack.com/i/ipN6NQcAj

Edited by yakuzakitty on 29/07/2015 at 15:55

Nissan Micra - Where can I find this door-handle part? - thunderbird

3 obvious suggestions.

Dealer.

Scrapyard.

E-Bay.

The part shown has been removed to operate the key operated lock and not refitted.

Any idea what the specific part name is?

3 obvious suggestions.

Dealer.

Scrapyard.

E-Bay.

The part shown has been removed to operate the key operated lock and not refitted.

Any idea what the specific part name is?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Micra-K12-Near-Side-Passenger-Exterior-Front-Door-Handle-2006-car-/151672853565?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item235068143d

Heres one, all I had to do as a quick search.

Item number 151672853565

Edited by thunderbird on 29/07/2015 at 16:24

Nissan Micra - Where can I find this door-handle part? - elekie&a/c doctor
You don,t need the complete handle.just go to a Nissan dealer and ask for the plastic cover that fits over the passenger door lock.probably comes in primer paint and less than £10.
You don,t need the complete handle.just go to a Nissan dealer and ask for the plastic cover that fits over the passenger door lock.probably comes in primer paint and less than £10.

You would have thought that anyone with even 1/2 a brian would have tought of that. But some may find it surprising that a Nissan dealer sells Nissan parts.

You would have thought that anyone with even 1/2 a brian would have tought of that. But some may find it surprising that a Nissan dealer sells Nissan parts.

There's no need to be rude. I was just inquiring as to whether there was a specific name for the part I needed, or whether anyone knew of any easier/cheaper places to procure one; you shouldn't assume everyone is local to a Nissan dealership.

On a side note, you'd think that anyone with half a brain could spell "brain".

Edited by yakuzakitty on 29/07/2015 at 18:21