Was I dreaming? 2300 for an old cavalier - SpamCan61 {P}
I have this dim (due to red wine) memory of watching 'deals on wheels' saturday night : someone paid 2300 quid for a G reg. cavalier 2.0iL. It had 'full service history apart from the last 3 years...' That would fetch about 600 quid round my way.

Is there a business opportunity here buying old Cavaliers down South and flogging 'em up North?
Was I dreaming? 2300 for an old cavalier - Dynamic Dave
Those Deals on Wheels progs on Discovery Home & Leisure are repeats of the series first shown on Channel 4 about 4 or 5 years ago.
Was I dreaming? 2300 for an old cavalier - SpamCan61 {P}
Thanks DynamicDave; that makes sense now!
Was I dreaming? 2300 for an old cavalier - Morris Ox
yeah, but if nobody knows that may be you've still got an opportunity!
Was I dreaming? 2300 for an old cavalier - Mark (RLBS)
I remember the Backroom talking about Deals on Wheels at a time when I was living abroad and couldn't watch it.

IIRC, then the overall feeling was negative. I have to say that I've been watching these old re-runs on H&L and I think its pretty good. Certainly I enjoy watching it.
Was I dreaming? 2300 for an old cavalier - No Do$h
Deals on Wheels is certainly better than anything cobbled together on "men and motahs". Just wish that all these programmes had the production date made clear when re-transmitted.
Was I dreaming? 2300 for an old cavalier - Pugugly {P}
AgI agree I enjoy the re-runs. When I try to guess the bottle that a particular vintage episode is decanted from, check out the cars in the background and their prefixes and it is a generally good guide.
Just wish that all these programmes had the production date
made clear when re-transmitted.

I thought the date was written at the end of the credits?

Was I dreaming? 2300 for an old cavalier - r_welfare
HJ's comments about Mike Brewer's new show reminds me of a show called "Car Sharks" shown on Bravo recently. Two teams get given identical cars (from old Capris and Sierras through to ice-cream vans and campers!) and £500 to tart them up in five days to make a profit. Lightweight fluff but quite entertaining!
I thought the date was written at the end of the
credits?

So when do you make the coffee?
>> I thought the date was written at the end of the credits?
>>
So when do you make the coffee?

I don't have a dog and bark myself you know.
I don't have a dog and bark myself you know.

I take it that SWMBO doesn't have moderator rights on your life.....
Car Sharks - Keith S
Car Sharks - Premium Viewing! I quite like deals on wheels as well.
Car Sharks - r_welfare
For those of you who have cable/satellite and are Deals on Wheels fans, every month or so Home & Leisure has 3 hours of episodes from 9pm-12am as part of their "Turbo Tuesday" feature. Not sure if they are on tonight...
Car Sharks - Dynamic Dave
Visit www.homeandleisure.co.uk and the listings will tell you. To save you the bother this time I can confirm that DOW's is on from 9pm till midnight.