vauxhall zafira 1.6 2002 - vauxhall zafira 1.6 2002 fuel relay - midnightjake1955

hello i have a vauxhall zafira 1.6 2002 which cut out on me , after a few minutes it started again but about a mile to amile and a half it cut out again , this happened all the way home ,

no lights came on the dash boaed , but when it was put on the code reader it came up with the code witch coincided with the fuel relay , the green relay inside the car number on relay is 03 447 012 was realy hot so i replaced it , also the purple one under the bonnet there are 2 was hot also the number is 90 494 959 i also replaced this , but it still happens , as any ony any idears what could be causing this .

thank you.

Edited by Avant on 16/07/2014 at 18:32

vauxhall zafira 1.6 2002 - vauxhall zafira 1.6 2002 fuel relay - elekie&a/c doctor

Perhaps you should change the engine,this gets hot when it is working.The fuel injection/pump relays are in the engine bay relay box (purple),and they do get warm when operational.If these have been changed and the problem persists,then i would suspect the engine Ecu is faulty.Your code reader logged a fault for fuel relay,but did it actually say replace it?