Car Brokers - Broker4Cars - beardoweirdo

Hi all

I am planning to buy a Nissan Juke and have seen a deal on the site Broker4Cars which is very attractive.

The company do not use a referral system to main dealerships like other brokers, and I would have to pay a deposit directly to them. The remaining balance would be paid 2 days before delivery of the car.

I am a bit apprehensive about the whole thing, but it is a good deal and the company has very good reviews.

Can anybody who has used them in the past share their experience?

Many thanks

Car Brokers - Broker4Cars - skidpan

Do not use a broker that takes any money from you.

Only use brokers that simply refer you to a dealer who then take over.

I have bought from Carfile.net who work this way and are highly recomended.

Other have used Drive the Deal who also work this way.

No risk with either.

So why save a few extra pounds and risk loosing your new car.

Many thanks for your reply. I have looked at those sites and drive the deal dont offer nissans, which is annoying.

I am wary of giving money to a broker, but reviewcentre has a lot of positive experiences noted.

Car Brokers - Broker4Cars - FP

"...reviewcentre has a lot of positive experiences..."

And can you be sure of who actually posted those reviews? As with all online review sites (TripAdviser included), be very wary of what you read.

Good point. I intend to keep looking at brokers sites, a new experience for me!

Car Brokers - Broker4Cars - quizman

I can back skidpan's recommendation of Carfile. I have bought a Ford and a VW through them without any problem, give them a call. You pay and buy with the main dealer, Carfile take a small commision.

As you have already been told, do not give any money to brokers.

Car Brokers - Broker4Cars - leaseman

Broker4cars is operated by a company called GA Finance & LLimited.

It's last filed accounts from April 2013 (filed at Companies House in january 2014) shows that the true net worth of the company is precicely £1,357.

You want to give them how much????!!

thanks to all for the advice. My gut feeling wasnt great and this has confirmed it. I shall be leaving this broker alone and using dtd or carfile as recommended.

Car Brokers - Broker4Cars - peg

thanks to all for the advice. My gut feeling wasnt great and this has confirmed it. I shall be leaving this broker alone and using dtd or carfile as recommended.

Another one to try carwow my son used them earlier this year to buy VW Golf no problems all dealings direct with dealers and you usually have choice and they don't bother you as you contact them.

I have recently used orangewheels to get a deal on an Avensis Tourer direct with Toyota dealer, delivery end of month.