Peugeot 307 CC - Hydraulic fluid?? - haylee202
I had to manually put my roof down on my 307 cc and now it won't budge at all. Does anyone know where the hydraulic fluid is for me to check??
Peugeot 307 CC - Hydraulic fluid?? - The-Mechanic

The fluid reservoir is in the spare wheel well in the boot. The oil is a specific type so don't top it up with anything else except the correct one.

The fluid reservoir is in the spare wheel well in the boot. The oil is a specific type so don't top it up with anything else except the correct one.

Where abouts?? Under the spare wheel there's a black round thing but I can't get that off and didn't wanna tug too hard if it's not it and I'll break it
Found it!!!
There's plenty of fluid in it, do u have to bleed the hydraulics?
Peugeot 307 CC - Hydraulic fluid?? - Gibbo_Wirral

Not to my knowledge.

There are several key components which need to be working for the roof to operate correctly, and the only way to check them is to get a "Planet / Diagbox" diagnostic check:

Dealers can do this, for around £80+VAT.

Or you could see if there's anyone near to you on this map which comprises of Peugeot owners who know their way around their cars and do their own servicing:

maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=214397633218647067111...e

I see more 206cc's than 307s, and the usual faults are on the boot cover (the leading edge "bows" and doesn't make contact), or with the locking handles in the cabin.

Edited by Gibbo_Wirral on 16/05/2014 at 14:28

Thanks for the reply, When I try the sequence all the windows go down, then when the boots is meant to lift the passenger side gets stuck, the drivers side starts lifting then nothing :-( even with a bit of coaxing it doesn't budge. When I got the car there are two recovers for that side being fixed with one of those being from peugeot
Receipts for it, sorry
Peugeot 307 CC - Hydraulic fluid?? - Melstephen84
Where was the bit that u needed??