Ford Fiesta 2010 - Tyres - fredthefifth
Any idea what the original tyres would have been on a Fiesta 1.4 Zetec 1.4 Petrol. Daughter is interested in one with 15k miles on the clock. It has part worn Hankooks on the back and well worn odd tyres on the front. At 15k it doesn't feel right. Any suggested explanations?
Ford Fiesta 2010 - Tyres - Auristocrat

Could well be the Hankooks - Hankook supplies OE tyres for some versions of the Mondeo.

See: whichtyres.com/2012/01/are-hankook-tyres-any-good/

Kumho supply OE tyres for some versions of the Polo.

Edited by Auristocrat on 02/05/2014 at 23:54

Ford Fiesta 2010 - Tyres - artill

With a bit of swapping front to back, and maybe a puncture its easy enough for someone who doesnt understand or care about tyres to end up with an assortment like that by that mileage. Being a small car its quite likely to have a full size spare. That might tell you what was on originally.

Ford Fiesta 2010 - Tyres - Simon

Do any of the new Fiesta's even come with a spare? I know that at least some of them don't...

Ford Fiesta 2010 - Tyres - jc2

My local Ford dealer tells me he orders all his cars with a spare as most of his customers request them.But be warned,the spare may not have a tyre of the same size or make as the normal road wheels,just the same rolling radius.

Ford Fiesta 2010 - Tyres - daveyjp
Thousands of Fiestas out there, I wouldn't concern myself over why this one has odd tyres. Move on and find another which is better looked after.
Ford Fiesta 2010 - Tyres - fredthefifth
Ok, thanks all for the suggestions.