Blackberry phone Q10 duff after 2 weeks - Blackberry Phone - injection doc

yep just bought a Blackberry Q10 2 weeks old and battery was failing in under 4 hours ! Went back to the 02 shop where I was told to make sure all the applications were shut down properly !So told to go away & try again ! Funny that as it had been lasting 3-4 days at a timefor the first 10 days

. Recharged again and lasted 2 hrs and very very HOT indeed ! Now had to take the trouble of driving to the shops yet again to be told yeahs its faulty but needs to be sent away ! but take it home and back it up first !!!!

Went to the Blacklberry Website & its says any warranty issues can only be dealt with by the retailer !

The retailer is a well known shop that really wasnt interested and couldnt be a***d and to save time I asked if i could buy a battery and just fit a replacement but was told it would void the warranty !

Am I entilted just to get my money back as I have lost interest & faith all together in the product & if it means sending it away everytime it goes wrong its Hassle with a capital H

Blackberry phone Q10 duff after 2 weeks - Blackberry Phone - Cyd

Atthe company I've just joined, everyone is issued with a Blackberry as a company phone. Without exception everyone I've encountered so far doesn't have a good thing to say about Blackberrys. they turn themselves off, won't charge, make random calls, cut incoming calls off and a host of other failures. Most managers have bought iphones and put the company sim into it. I'm sticking with my Galaxy S2 (though my phone has so far proved reliable over 4 weeks).

It seems the Canadian HQ has some deal with Blackberry 'cos they are isued worldwide.

I'd say if you can get your money back or change to a Samsung (or iphone) then do so.

Blackberry phone Q10 duff after 2 weeks - Blackberry Phone - Avant

It depends what you mainly use it for.

My little old Blackberry Curve (the firm's) can receive and send E-mails wherever I am, unless I'm out of Vodafone's range. My own Samsung Galaxy S3 (about a year old) and also with Vodafone) often refuses to update home E-mails although clearly within range.

I've a feeling that it's something to do with push or pull technology - maybe someoe can enlighten me as to what that is and whether it makes any difference.

Blackberry phone Q10 duff after 2 weeks - Blackberry Phone - daveyjp
My blackberry has been fine since I stopped using for anything more than calls, texts, it's like going back 20 years!

Any apps simply cause it to lose battery power over half a day and crash on a regular basis. Thankfully only a month to go before it gets replaced.

My wife bought a £50 Samsung and it is better in every regard.
Blackberry phone Q10 duff after 2 weeks - Blackberry Phone - Falkirk Bairn

Did you pay by credit card?

Section 75 - demand your cash back - unfit for purpose!!!

Blackberry phone Q10 duff after 2 weeks - Blackberry Phone - jamie745

I've got a Z10 and it's just as bomb proof as my last 4 Blackberrys.

Blackberry phone Q10 duff after 2 weeks - Blackberry Phone - dan86

Blackberr phones were good at one point. I had three in a row but after my third one it all went down hill with constant battery pulls and the screen gping white. I had to send the phone of five times in a year. Iv moved to Android more specifically Samsung galaxy s3 witch needed semdimg of once bit thay was my fault I droped it on a concrete floor from 10 meeters up. Now on a galaxy s4 and all I can say is that is so much better than any of the blackberry phones I had. Except for emails thats is where the blackberry excelled.

Blackberry phone Q10 duff after 2 weeks - Blackberry Phone - KB80

The original Blackberry's were good phones, my dad has had a work one for about 4 years and it still works and he doesn't want to upgrade it because the newer versions aren't as good. I myself had a bold and couldn't waiting to swap it for an iPhone it broke 3 times and had to be sent away. I'd definitely try and get your money back