Ford Fiesta ST - ford fiesta mk6 zetec s 600cd radio code - paulstokes000

hi guys

im having such a drama getting my 6000cd radio out of my car i have bought the right removing tools to get this out but am having no luck at all, i think its jammed in there somehow?

i was wondering if there is another way of getting my m/v number of my radio without having to remove the radio as i need the code to unlock my cd player as my bat went flat and its asking for the codes but i have no handbooks etc.

hope someone can help other wise i will have to take it to FORDS :/

cheers

Ford Fiesta ST - ford fiesta mk6 zetec s 600cd radio code - Galaxy

You can try pressing buttons 1 and 6 together, or 2 and 6 together, or 2 and 5 together, which will sometimes give you the code.

If you've bought the correct radio removal tools then removing the radio should be a doddle. Just insert the tools on each side, pull the tools sideways, i.e. parallel to the dashboard, and then simultaneously pull tools outwards to remove the radio.

If you still can't do it them I'm quite sure the method will be on YouTube somewhere; most things are!

You only need to pull the radio out slightly, and don't disconnect it. You just need to be able to read the serial number on the sticky label.

HTH

Thanks for the advice pal that will be a great help

Paul

I done what you said with holding the 1 key and the 6 key all that came up was

swp1-6561 and swp2 114c044

are those codes any good

thanks
Ford Fiesta ST - ford fiesta mk6 zetec s 600cd radio code - Galaxy

Sorry, but no!

The serial number for your radio will be in the form of an "M" or a "V" followed by a six digit number, like this:

M123456

V123456

(These are obviously only examples).

Ok

Many thanks for the reply, il try again tomorrow to get it out and post the number.

Ford Fiesta ST - Ford Fiesta zetec radio code - Timmakhetho
Hello help me mine is a Ford Fiesta zetec. Serial number M023227 thanks a lot
Ford Fiesta ST - Ford Fiesta zetec radio code - Galaxy

www.pumapeople.com/decode.php