ford focus st 250 - neighbour with spray can - lckldm

hi people my next door neighbour. as really peed me off. for one we have never really got on. they are very jealous people. short story. there daughter had crashed her car . they ended up getting there bonnet and front bumper from the srapyard just to make there daughters car look abit better differnt colour. i poped out with a family friend in there car. when my car was on my drive . i get back and the wife says they have been using spary cans on there car next door. first thing ive thought any cross wind with spray cans is a no no. so ive just give my car a good going over and found a few liitle spots on the roof. and on the black strip going over the roof. my good wife recorded there daughter with the spary can in her hands. , im of to the garage tomo to get a quote from ford to sort my roof out. can i take them to court to get them to pay for the damage. just another quick question how do i go about takeing them to court and how much will it cost me?

heres some pics of the chav neighbour and damage to my car

[IMG]i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j416/lckld/E9E21193-7...g[/IMG]

any help would be great people.

ford focus st 250 - neighbour with spray can - focussed

If those pictures are the best you've got forget taking them to court - what are you going to sue them for, standing on their front drive with a can in their hand?

Take your car to a decent valeter or bodyshop, get them to give it a polish off and clean the overspray off, present the bill to the neighbours and don't be surprised if they tell you take a hike - as regards court, forget it.

ford focus st 250 - neighbour with spray can - Dwight Van Driver

..should have used Greased Lightning to polish your car.

(Those that have seen the TV ad will know why)

dvd

ford focus st 250 - neighbour with spray can - slkfanboy

Did you call the police and this is a matter for them?

ford focus st 250 - neighbour with spray can - skidpan

Just a simple question, where is the ST250 when the neighbours cars is being sprayed, I cannot see it in any of the photo's.