Vauxhall Zafira life 2005 b model - blower stopped working - petejens08

hello my blower has stoped working on my zafira life 2005 b model. it stopped a few months ago but after some investigation it turned out the connection at the bottom of the fan unit was loose. on tuesday morning i got caught out by the frost and left my car running and went in to get some de-icer but when i came out i noticed the sceen was still misted. the fan had stopped working i checked the connection and cleaned the connection points and checked the fuses by swapping the 40amp ones around. I notied that the dome bit on top of the fan unit is shut and managed to get my hand in to see if the fan had seezed but it moves round fine. the stange thing i did notice is the is still heat comming out when i drive. sorry to sound long winded i just needed to get every thing in .

thanks <*** style="max-width: 750px; height: auto;" title="Disapprove" src="http://www.zafiraowners.co.uk/forum/smileys/smiley13.gif" border="0" alt="Disapprove" />Pete
Vauxhall Zafira life 2005 b model - blower stopped working - Wackyracer

The motors on these do fail, I'd suggest checking there is power getting to the blower motor first just incase it is a fault with the resistor pack.

The blower motor is easy to change, Just costly to buy one. There are people who sell replacement brushes for them, If your good at fixing things.

Vauxhall Zafira life 2005 b model - blower stopped working - petejens08

Thanks i will try this weekend to get the fan out and test it.