MG6 - Well would I ?? - Homebrew2

MG6 - Well would I ? - WELL YES actually I have.

I've bought an MG6 (TSE petrol model) and can admit that now after 7 months of driving I'm even more pleased with my purchase than when I bought it.

Yes, despite silly adverse comments by unenlightened bloggers I've found the engine to be very lively and crisp, road holding and general performance is exemplary and the range of electronic features staggering. As well as telling me if a tyre pressure is low - it even tells me when the battery in my key fob is low.

My last car was a 3 Litre V6 Toyota Camry which I once thought was the bees knees in comfort and enjoyable motoring. Well surprisingly I don't miss the Camry at all. For me the MG6 is right up there for enjoyment and at affordable prices.

I've also got a sneaky suspicon that it will turn out to be the most relaible car I've ever bought - it just beginning to feel that way. Perhaps UK design with the Chinese manufacturing may prove to be a winning combination.

MG6 - Well would I ?? - daveyK_UK

what is it like for headroom and leg room?

MG6 - Well would I ?? - Bycro
I looked at an MG 3 recently. They were show casing them in our local shopping Mall.

They looked like a great little car with lots of spec and the build quality seemed good.
MG6 - Well would I ?? - Cyd

Someone near me has got one. I've recently seen it driving round. Looks quite good on the road.

I have not yet formed any opinion on them though.

MG6 - Well would I ?? - A3 A4

I'm holding out for a £6K diesel in a couple of years, now that would be a bargain!

MG6 - Well would I ?? - gordonbennet

I like the look of them and wish this venture every success.

Any company that tries to but some real manufacturing jobs back into Britain (not just warehousing and distributing tat made elsewhere) has my vote.

Keep us posted on how your car performs over time please.

MG6 - Well would I ?? - DrippingSump

Well done that man for buying "outside the square". I have never been a brand loyal person and I will go where my brain tells me and not my heart.

Just had a look on the MG website and yes it is a handsome car. Nice. I shall keep my eyes open for one on the the road.

MG6 - Well would I ?? - meldrew

As a member of the MGCC I would like to be enthusiatic but two things worry me:

Service and Support

Depreciation

As Sir Humphrey used to say - courageous decision, Minister!!