ford tourneo connect - Good News for All Of Us Van MPV Lovers - daveyK_UK

Interesting review of the new Ford Tourneo Connect MPV.

Maybe, just maybe the best kept secret in motoring that Van based MPV's offer the best value, space, duarability, driving position and practicality that money can buy is going mainstream.

I cant wait to get my hands on one of these as a replacement for the Partner Tepee.

Rumours that Vauxhall are set to release their version of the Fiat Doblo MPV in the UK next year to replace the Mark 2 Zafira when its production run finally comes to an end.

Edited by daveyK_UK on 30/10/2013 at 22:02

ford tourneo connect - Good News for All Of Us Van MPV Lovers - John Boy

I couldn't agree more and the photos in the review illustrate what you're saying so well.

Anyone know when they are available from?

ford tourneo connect - Good News for All Of Us Van MPV Lovers - oldtoffee

I like. That's probably my next car sorted once they put in a more powerful diesel, I suspect that 4 or 5 up, dog and a fortnights baggage will be a bit too much for it. Knowing Ford it will probably drive and handle less van like than its competitors.

In defence of the citroen berlingo multispace/peugeot partner tepeee, it drive more like a car than a van.

Then again the van versions drive more like cars these days.

My local dealer has been in touch and informs me the first batch of 1.0 petrol models will be available from next week.

They like many other ford dealers still do not have a model to test drive.

Now I know they are in the country, just need to find a Ford dealer who does deals.

Not been very impressed with Fords launch of the model, to many dealerships think its a commercial model and redirect me to the van sales team.

ford tourneo connect - Good News for All Of Us Van MPV Lovers - gordonbennet

well it is a van with windows and seats, thats why these types of vehicles make good robust choices, far rather deal with the commercial sales people every time, not up their own nethers and talk straight sense.

I got asked 'why do you want a test drive, all modern cars are the same'.