Renault Clio 1.2 petrol 16v 2002 - When turning the wheel left there this noise. - steveknox
My daughter has just bought a Renault Clio 1.2 petrol 2002. When she started driving and tiring the wheel there was this noise so we took it to a Machanic and he put links on the tires the noise was still there. Then took it to another Machanic and he said the driver side shaft had gone so he fixed it. Got the car home and every time you turn the wheel left the same noise was happening so took it back to the second Machanic he said the passenger side shaft had gone so he fixes it today. The noise is still present and my poor daughter has already spent over 200 pounds trying to get this fixed. Could anybody possible know what the noise could be. It grinds when you turn the wheel left. All I want as a father is for my daughter car to be safe for her to drive and she can't afford to be spending much more money on this car
Renault Clio 1.2 petrol 16v 2002 - When turning the wheel left there this noise. - Avant

Moved to Technical.

Edited by Avant on 11/09/2013 at 00:38