Ford Focus Estate - '09 Focus with Blaupunkt Travel Pilot fx Head unit - Papa Lazarou

Hello all, anyone know how to get a layout of connection positions for the DIN plug connector on the rear of the above mentioned unit please?

My motor has a Parrot bluetooth fitted, the stereo is no longer muted when the phone is in use and it turns out that the factory fitted tail has come away from the plug. I have trawled the web for a few hours but no luck so far and randomly slotting the stripped cable in to vacant slots doesn't seem like a good idea :-o

Sure you would all agree??????

PS I can't get the plug(s) out of the rear of the stereo either, it has a kind of 'u' shaped locking arm but even after this is opened the little b*****s still won't come away. I had hoped that pulling them out would make it obvious as to where this wire should be fixed to for connecting to the unit.

Thanks in anticipation.

Papa

Edited by Papa Lazarou on 09/09/2013 at 18:24

Ford Focus Estate - '09 Focus with Blaupunkt Travel Pilot fx Head unit - elekie&a/c doctor

In common with most modern cars ,the radio is fitted with a quadlock connector.The u shaped locking arm needs to move almost to 90 degrees before it will allow the connector to release,and they are usually fairly tight.I think that the phone mute pin is # 10.or pin 5 ,depending on year .Take a look here www.fordwiki.co.uk/index.php?title=Quadlock_Stereo...t

Edited by elekie&a/c doctor on 09/09/2013 at 19:24