Virgo Micro Car - what is this cable under the steering wheel? - Waheed Rafiq

i was trying to open the front bonnet by this lever under the steering wheel and it wont open i then notice the lever is next to the passenger side , now the cable under the steering wheel is loose how do i fix it?

Virgo Micro Car - what is this cable under the steering wheel? - Avant

I've never heard of a Virgo Microcar - or even a car with virginity - but if it's like most others, the lever under the steering wheel is for adjusting the height and/or reach of the wheel itself. There's a logic in that which perhaps appeals more to me - a boring chartered accountant - than it does to you.

But the Virgo may be different - do you have a handbook?

Firstly thanks for replying back , limited it might be :) lol the correct model of the vehicle is:

Microcar , Virgo Prestige HSE Auto , 03 Reg , 2-Axle Rigid body , 505CC engine.

I have included a photo of the problem , I don't think its to do with the seat adjusting , as this cable is under the streeliing wheel and not under the drivers seat.

please have a look at the this photo shared via skydrive link

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=6EB5CDB126B04AD7!3313&authkey=!AHTRRIJhgibhpbE&v=3

Virgo Micro Car - what is this cable under the steering wheel? - mss1tw
Ah, did you mean electrical cable? That looks like electrical wire to me.

Nothing to do with the two phono audio plugs I can see in the back ground is it? Or some sort of phone/handsfree kit? Do all the dashboard lights and dials still work OK?
Virgo Micro Car - what is this cable under the steering wheel? - elekie&a/c doctor

Looks like the bonnet release cable has broken from the bonnet catch at the front of the car,and has been pulled through the release lever .Seems that the car(?) has lots of Peugeot sourced parts fitted.hth

Virgo Micro Car - what is this cable under the steering wheel? - Simon

Its not a choke cable/lever is it?

Had a closer look , it's defo not electric cable as its made of steel and is strong very strong cable. Can't be the front bonnet cable as that is located near the passer side and it can't be the back bonnet cable as that is located near the driver seat , this cable is located under the steering wheel ..

I think it could be The chalk cable just need someone to confirm that