2001 peugeot 206 1.4i - engine managment light - scotchman

i own a 2001 peugeot 206 1.4i , i was driving it along the road all fine then the eml ( engine managment light ) came on and the car was also running a bit rough , so i did the wise one to make sure that what i thought was wrong with the was right and called the rac , the rac arrived ask what went wrong so i told the mechanic so then he went to his van and brought out a brand new ignition coil pack and swapped mine for the new one , but the car still running rough and the eml was still flashing so the rac man ran a diagnotic test and the test turned up with a problem which i thought , the injectors , so i drove home stripped out the injectors refurbed them by cleaning them with petrol toothbrush and a needle ialso used a woman's emery board to sand the wire conection's on the back of the injectors and replaced all the rubber gromets due to 2 of them being perished and one being split , i then rebuilt the injector rail and refitted it to the car started the car and the car was running sweet but now the eml was on constant so i purchsed my own dianostic machine switched off the eml ran a dianostic test and everything is now really sweet and no more problems . i thought i would share this for anyone that has a pug 206 .