Audi A3 1.9 TDIe 58 Plate - Audi A3 Emission Control Light and EMS coil flash - Tmack

I've recently had error lights come up on my Audi.

01350 Sensor 1 for Exhaust Temp Bank 1 (G235) Short to Plus P0546 Intermittent

Is the error code when plugged into snapon device.

I've noticed no change in performance of my vehicle and have actually driven a few miles with the fault light. I did previously clear down these error codes but they've just come back (had always intended getting it looked into but guess this just checks whether there is sensor glitch).

I've read previous forums about this type of error on the older models and it points you in direction of Fuse number 8 in the engine compartment to see if thats burnt out but there actually isnt one so not sure if Audi sorted out the issues with that...?

Anyone got any ideas what needs done?

many thanks

Audi A3 1.9 TDIe 58 Plate - Audi A3 Emission Control Light and EMS coil flash - Tmack

For info spoke to local garage, they think its lambda sensor which also has a temperature sensor element in it....will report back once they've seen to it...am guessing they'll just replace it...hopefully that'll clear the problem

Argh went to garage and they replaced the lambda sensor as suspected but error has come back....any suggestions?
Audi A3 1.9 TDIe 58 Plate - Audi A3 Emission Control Light and EMS coil flash - elekie&a/c doctor

The exhaust temp sensor is not the lambda sensor.Looks like the wrong sensor has been replaced.hth

The mechanic thought there was a temperature measuring element to the lambda sensor....anyhow that got replaced and the fault came back so it went back in and they replaced a temperature sensor. Gutted that it didn't really need the lambda sensor replaced but well guess its done now...argh!
Audi A3 1.9 TDIe 58 Plate - Audi A3 Emission Control Light and EMS coil flash - Faxo
The exhaust gas temp sensor measures the heat in the exhaust, bank 1 is before the DPF and bank 2 is after. They are not lambda probes

Where abouts are u based as I'm an Audi tech?