Fiat Ducato eurmobile Camper - brake and electrical problems, please help. - kevf

Hi, I have 2 issues with my recently purchased camper that i would really appreciate help/advice with.

The first is a problem with leaking brake fluid, I have just come back from a trip and i lost by breaking power, I have recently discovered a leak on the left hand side of the camper at the back wheel, what looks like a brake cylinder that has 2 brake pipes going into it then another pipe that looks like it travels along the rear beam to serve the other rear wheel, the cylinder is covered in a rubber outer and it this is where the leak is, i have looked online and cant find the part.

The other problem is with the electrics, there is a rocker switch on the electrics panel that switches the electrics on and off and the switch wont work but some of the electrics still work but the lights wont, if anyone is familar with this fault I would be happy for any advice.

Many thanks in advance.

Kev

Fiat Ducato eurmobile Camper - brake and electrical problems, please help. - sb10

Rear wheel cylinder leak from what you say,would be advisable to replace both as they usually go together or the other wont be far behind,

with the switch if you have power to it,it must be a faulty switch but check all cables are ok to the connector in case of faulty wire