Vauxhall zafira - MOT coming up - Leetchy
Hi all

I have my mot on Tuesday and it’s my first one as I only passed my driving test 6 months ago.

I have a seat belt in my rear side that still works but the housing has came apart,

I would like some advice on how to glue it for now or a temp fix to pass mot till I can source a new one

I didn’t know anything till I found it all out about different stuff the other day.
Vauxhall zafira - MOT coming up - elekie&a/c doctor
Provided the belt and stalk function correctly, it should not be an mot fail .
Vauxhall zafira - MOT coming up - Leetchy
Are you sure mate ? Been told different things about it
Vauxhall zafira - MOT coming up - bathtub tom

I once had my bike in the back and the rear seat folded down. They couldn't check the rear belts because of it and stated that on the MOT. It still passed.

Vauxhall zafira - MOT coming up - Chris M

"I once had my bike in the back and the rear seat folded down. They couldn't check the rear belts because of it and stated that on the MOT."

It's at the tester's discretion whether he carries out the test. I've had a car pass (with an advisory) with the rear seats folded and I had to empty another car and put the back seats up before the tester would carry on.

Vauxhall zafira - MOT coming up - elekie&a/c doctor
The fact that you’ve been told different things, is an indicator of it being not a clear cut issue. It’s down to the mot tester as to how he interprets the regulations. If it’s unclear, then it has to be in the owners favour. So pass and advise.