How high can frogs climb? - gramar

Wife woke me up at 4am yesterday said she could hear something moving in the bedroom. I investigated and found a young, small common frog hopping around. We live in a two storey semi. Outside it was pouring with rain so I returned it to the garden and it hopped of towards the pond.

We have no idea how such a creature got up to the bedroom. Anyone have any ideas?

How high can frogs climb? - csgmart

We have no idea how such a creature got up to the bedroom. Anyone have any ideas?

Do you have a cat?

How high can frogs climb? - bathtub tom

Do you have a cat?

Oh yes, found a dessicated frog under the washing machine once when I replaced it . Neighbour found a charnel house under his boat around the same time, when we had the same cat.

How high can frogs climb? - Wackyracer

About 20 years ago the family had gone on holiday without me and I was going to use the tumble dryer to dry my uniform for the next day when I noticed the inside of the door was covered in flies, a frog had hopped all the way up the ducting and into the machine where it had got dried out and the smell from it's rotting corpse had attracted the flies into the machine.

Talking of cats my friends cat brings in everything from the field including baby rabbits and snakes.

Edited by Wackyracer on 02/07/2017 at 17:33

How high can frogs climb? - gordonbennet

Talking of cats my friends cat brings in everything from the field including baby rabbits and snakes.

Amazing creatures cats, where i lived before i once brought home a tabby kitten from the spice warehouse where their mother was employed as rodent killer, that kitten never got really big and she was a lovely lithe semi wild feline, when she eventually had her own kittens she would dive off over the road to the allotments and catch a full size rabbit often larger than herself.

Don't ask me how but she would drag the thing kicking and screaming over 2 x 6ft brick walls and into our garden where she would then kill the poor thing in front of her kittens and all would share the meal.

She eventually vanished one day, haven't a clue where, if she decided to clear off she certainly wouldn't have starved.

Do you have a cat?

No we don't have a cat.

How high can frogs climb? - lajojack

They have sticky feet so I think there is no boarders for them. :)

How high can frogs climb? - SLO76
Quite high it seems... www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3036763/French-Sp...l
Quite high it seems... www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3036763/French-Sp...l

Well spotted. Made me chuckle.

How high can frogs climb? - movilogo

I have frogs in my garden pond. Never seen any inside the house though, let alone climb to bedrooms!

Could you baken over by a bird and then fell from its beak to your bedroom window sill :-)