Suzuki Wagon R+ Automatic - Radio 'buzzing' when turning steering wheel - KingRat999

When the engine is running and the radio is switched on, as soon as I turn the steering wheel left or right I get like a 'buzzing noise' from the radio through the speakers. I went to Halfords garage and their guy had never heard of the problem.I then went to the main shop where another guy had a good look around. He suggested fitting a DAB radio as that would definitely cure the problem as it uses a completely separate aerial. But it made no difference. He had worked on the car now for about 2.5 hours in total. He re-fitted the original radio and all at no cost whatsoever. Good on Halfords!

In fact 2 different Suzuki main agents have no known knowledge of what could be causing this 'buzzing.' The car is the bog standard model.

Suzuki Wagon R+ Automatic - Radio 'buzzing' when turning steering wheel - SLO76
Worth a read... www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.howacarworks.com/access...i
Suzuki Wagon R+ Automatic - Radio 'buzzing' when turning steering wheel - elekie&a/c doctor

Sounds like you have electrical interference from the electric power steering system.

Suzuki Wagon R+ Automatic - Radio 'buzzing' when turning steering wheel - Oli rag

I would hope that halfords tried fitting a choke to the supply feed?

Suzuki Wagon R+ Automatic - Radio 'buzzing' when turning steering wheel - blindspot

over the years have had occasion where another vechicle in very close proxcimitree ,has given cause to radio interference.

Suzuki Wagon R+ Automatic - Radio 'buzzing' when turning steering wheel - dieselnut

Try cleaning all the battery connexions including the earth strap to the body.

Might be that your battery is near end of life.