Ford Focus - Ford Focus 2006 Radio Code Problem - toondave2003

Hi Everybody,

I have a 2006 Ford Focus with a Sony Radio. I put the car into the garage over christmas and took an initial hit on a fly wheel and clutch. Then I suffered a killer blow when I drove off and realised my radio didn't work any more. "You'll have to go to a dealer" said my garage mate. "I'd rather watch Sunderland!" came the reply!.

Principles can be costly i.e. No Guns n Roses to work.

Can anybody out there please work out the code for a:

SONY CDX-FC214

SERIAL M014699

MODEL C307/C214-CD6

PART NO. 4M5T-18C815-CC

Guaranteed pint if you're ever in Newcastle as a thank you.

Cheers and all the best

Dave

Ford Focus - Ford Focus 2006 Radio Code Problem - elekie&a/c doctor

Try 5925. Really surprised the garage could not get the code for you.Ford M radio codes are simples.

Ford Focus - Ford Focus 2006 Radio Code Problem - toondave2003

Try 5925. Really surprised the garage could not get the code for you.Ford M radio codes are simples.

Hi There,

Thanks very much for your help. Two further questions if I may:

1. Does the code always stay the same?

2. Please expand on why you think the garage should have cracked the code. It'll give me something to hit them with.

Cheers

Dave

Ford Focus - Ford Focus 2006 Radio Code Problem - elekie&a/c doctor

The radio code remains the same at all times. "M" ford radio codes are easily obtainable at no or low cost on the web.I think your garage needs to keep up with technology,it is not the science of rockets.

Ford Focus - Ford Focus 2006 Radio Code Problem - RobJP

Yes, the code always stays the same.

We get the codes from here :

www.pumapeople.com/decode.php

Just type in your serial number, and the result comes up. It only works for 'M' serial numbers though (some Ford radios have a 'V' at the start, and those you do need a Ford dealer or one of the paid services for.