Any - Used Car PCP - Car

I am thinking that within the next two years of replacing my 12 year old Octavia TDI which I purchased when it was 8 years old.

I am wondering if there are any manufacturers/dealers that would provide a used car on pcp up to 3 years old ?

Any - Used Car PCP - RobJP

Some manufacturers do.

For example, here is BMW's : www.bmw.co.uk/en_GB/topics/financial-services/bmw-...l

However, most manufacturers offer significantly better interest rates on new cars on finance, than they do on used. After all, they want new cars sold.

Any - Used Car PCP - Car

Some manufacturers do.

For example, here is BMW's : www.bmw.co.uk/en_GB/topics/financial-services/bmw-...l

However, most manufacturers offer significantly better interest rates on new cars on finance, than they do on used. After all, they want new cars sold.

I would of thought most manufacturers would do some sort of used car pcp after all what could be better then them selling a new car on pcp then selling it as a used car a pcp when it comes off the intial pcp.

I know the interest rates would be higher than new but then the price would be a lot than a new car and deprection lower

Edited by Car on 09/04/2016 at 21:30

Any - Used Car PCP - FoxyJukebox

I would forget about PCP. Get a bank loan spread over 3 years?

Any - Used Car PCP - gordonbennet

Wouldn't a PCP on a car out of warranty be a potential ticking bomb, if it goes terminal which could easily happen given modern engines and gearboxes made of cheese, you could be up a serious creek without a paddle.

Any - Used Car PCP - andyp

I bought my current car, which is a Peugeot as a pre reg on a PCP but am not sure if they have a maximum age you can get them on one.

Edited by andyp on 09/04/2016 at 22:03

Any - Used Car PCP - BobsyourUncle

Buying at all on PCP is an awful idea, let alone used with 5% odd interest. Get a loan - you'll own the car at the end, no conditions on mileage / damage and it'll probably work out cheaper.

One day, these people might suddenly wake up and realise they've p****d away the outright cost of a 2-year-old version of that same car - that would still have been worth £10k after 5 years, rather than being left with nothing but a bill to get the dents and scratches fixed...