How do I find out if my vehicle is involved in a recall?

I see there is a safety recall on 2010 - 2014 Ford Focus, C-Max, Fiesta ST and Kuga for possible cracked cylinder heads, which could result in a fire. I've been unable to identify which engine is involved, do you know?

Asked on 12 February 2018 by HJ 2013

The recall notice doesn't specify which engines are involved. The manufacturer should get in contact to discuss the remedial work with owners of affected vehicles, but if your car is second-hand or if your contact details aren’t up to date then the manufacturer might not be able to reach you. You can always ring a Ford dealership to check.

For more info on how recalls work, check out our guide: www.honestjohn.co.uk/news/everything-you-need-to-k...d
Tags: recalls