Can Isofix be retrofitted to a Ford Focus?

I am thinking of buying a 2008/2009 Ford Focus, however I believe Isofix was only fitted if this was specifically requested when new. Do you know if it is possible for a dealer to retrofit if the car I buy does not have it fitted already?

No, it cannot be retrofitted because it would require welding. But that does not mean that child seats cannot be adequately and safely mounted in the car. Just use separate straps to the seatbelt anchors. Do not attempt to hold the child seat in with just the seatbelt.