Do you have the code for my Ford radio?

The battery on my Ford went flat and the radio is asking for the code. It's a 4500 Rds Eon stereo. Can you help with the code?

Asked on 5 October 2017 by Steven

Try holding buttons 1 and 6, the serial number should display on the screen. The serial number should start with an M or a V followed by 6 or 7 digits. If this isn't what is appearing on your screen then try button 2 and 6 instead. If this still doesn't work then you may have to take the radio out and read the serial number off of the radio label. Removing the radio is fairly simple, it's explained here: www.fitaudio.com/index.php?CategoryID=13 Just choose your Ford model. If you have a serial number starting with M, go to this website and enter the numerical part of your serial number: www.pumapeople.com/decode.php If it starts with a V then this online unlocking service charges £1.50 with 99.6 per cent positive feedback: www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-V-Serial-Radio-Unlock-Pin-...8
Tags: radio codes