What's the best car valuation website?

What is the best car valuation website now that Glass has officially closed? I have tried Auto Trader, but it only gives you a 'based on good condition' price, and other sites only give a generic price with no indication of condition. Is there a replacement valuation site that allows you specify car condition and optional extras like Glass used to?

Asked on 2 December 2016 by Joe

Condition and mileage based valuations were computer generated and vague anyway. If you are a BCA account holder you will get the most accurate valuations based on thousands of actual auction prices achieved every week. Otherwise best to use a simple system like ours: www.honestjohn.co.uk/used-prices/Suzuki/Grand--Vit...4