Buying an Audi A6

I have seen an A6 Ultra S line 190 (65 plate) red with full leather. It's virtually brand new and is priced very attractively. Is it a good buy? Or would you advise going for the New A4?

Asked on 17 September 2015 by THEDON3000

The A6 is now due for replacement, though, apparently, this may not be until 2017, so it might make sense to benefit from the big discounts currently obtainable on them. Has got the latest 2.0 TDI manifold in head diesel engines with AdBlue SCR, so if you can save £10k on one that you will keep for a long time, that makes sense.