Folding rear seats?

I am looking to buy a new car such as Skoda Fabia or Rapid Spaceback but unlike all my previous cars, these and others I have looked at all seem to have rear seats where only the backrest folds, with the seat squabs remaining fixed, giving a step to the floor. Even estate cars appear to have the same arrangement. My Kia Cee'd does have proper folding seats, but I want a change, but don't fancy a Jazz! Are there any other hatchbacks with complete folding seats?

A Jazz is by far the best in this respect. Not only do the seats fold completely, they cantilever leaving a low load floor as well as a flat one. The Honda Civic and the new Honda HR-V have the same arrangement. In comparison, everything else is a disappointment with at best a two stage load area floor that gives a level load deck, but a high one.