Breakdown cover for all vehicles?

In the course of a month, I ride a motorbike, drive a car, a transit van and a motorhome.

Do you know of any roadside recovery/breakdown organisation that would cover all these vehicles?

Asked on 17 July 2013 by SpeedyKTM

Answered by Honest John
Insurers, yes. Breakdown recovery outfits, no. Have a word with that does multi vehicle / multi anything policies. Maybe they can do this.
Similar questions
Thought you might like this info for future troublesome oldies. I just fixed Roadside Assistance and UK Breakdown Recovery from Britannia Rescue, via my insurers LV. Cost from now to mid-May next year...
I’ve been with the AA for many years paying for their “Roadside, Home Start & Relay” cover. As a result I now have Gold Membership, though the free extra benefits this confers are not important to me....
I recently damaged my radiator on a high kerb and called the RAC for assistance, not wishing to involve my insurers thinking costs would be relatively low. My membership did not cover the incident, but...

Value my car