Is there a convertible with five seats?

I am interested in buying, if possible, a convertible with five seats and seat belts, or one which the manufacturer can add a rear seat belt to. What do you recommend?

There is no such thing as a new five-seat convertible. There was a LWB Jeep that had five seatbelts and a removable roof, and some time ago there was a LandRover Freelander with a removable rear top and five belts. But because the folding hood irons or other mechanisms of convertible tops narrow the width of the rear seat for passengers, there are actually no new five-seater drop tops.