What tyres would you recommend for my Volvo?

Help please, so many tyres and prices to choose from. Should I be looking at fuel efficiency for example?

Asked on 8 February 2024 by Trish Dyson

Answered by David Ross
Tyres are one of the most vital components of your car as they are the only parts that are in contact with the road surface. We would always recommend fitting the best tyres you can afford to ensure the safety of you and your passengers.

We would suggest visiting a tyre website such as blackcircles.com where you can enter the registration of your vehicle or tyre size and see a selection of tyres that will fit your car. Each tyre is rated with a letter for fuel efficiency and wet grip, with A being the highest rating. Generally speaking the higher the ratings, the more expensive the tyre, so we would suggest choosing a tyre with the best rating for fuel efficiency or wet grip, depending on where your priorities lie.