Do you have a minute to answer an electric vehicle survey? Start the survey | No thanks

What do you think of the Volkswagen Up Beats?

Is the Volkswagen Up Beats a good car?

Asked on 20 July 2021 by Al Firth

We rate the Volkswagen Up highly. The Beats model is a desirable special edition, with a powerful 300-watt seven-speaker sound system, including a potent subwoofer in the boot. External styling cues include bespoke colour combinations, Beats graphics and, depending on the colour of the car, red or black door mirrors. There’s also a subtle Beats badge on the B-pillar. Inside, the Up Beats has a 3D dashpad design, which includes the Beats logo, and a cream coloured interior.
Tags: city cars