Could you recommend some all-season tyres?

Could you recommend some all-season tyres for my Nissan Qashqai? Size is 215/60 R17 96H. I do approximately 8000-10,000 miles a year. Looking for comfort, low road noise and safety. Thanks.

Asked on 20 November 2020 by

I'd go for Michelin CrossClimate+. It's a popular all-season tyre from a reputable brand and it comes in your size. There's also deals for the CrossClimate+ on Kwik Fit and Black Circles right now. I'll link to both below.

Black Circles, £40 off 4 tyres when you use the promotional code CC40 in the basket: www.blackcircles.com/tyres/brands/michelin/crosscl...0

Kwik Fit, 10% off 2 or 15% off 4 with code MCC: www.kwik-fit.com/tyres/search/details/michelin/mic...8