What premium SUV model updates are coming soon?

I'm going to change my Range Rover Velar shortly, after three years ownership. I'm considering another Velar, Alfa Stelvio or Maserati Levante. Are there any forthcoming model changes that I should be aware of with these vehicles?

Asked on 15 June 2020 by Bill Smith

The Range Rover Velar's been on sale for three years so we can probably expect a facelift to be revealed soon. An updated Maserati Levante has been spied testing and is expected to go on sale in 2021. The Alfa Romeo Stelvio has recently been updated, too: www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/alfa-romeo/stelvio-2.../