Which small SUVs do you recommend the most?

What are your top small SUVs?

Asked on 14 April 2020 by Exeter.George

We'd recommend the latest Peugeot 2008, Volkswagen T-Cross and Ford Puma - all are great little SUVs.
I'm looking for a new car - my absolute must-haves are a high driving position and rear sensors. I have about £20k to spend on a car and was thinking Nissan Juke or VW T-Cross.
I want a new car but there's so much choice. I need to transport grandchildren and we live in the country so potholes are an everyday problem. I'd like it to be about the same size as my Peugeot 207 SW....
I have a 2017 Nissan X-Trail with 35k miles. I love it but I'm finding it just too big. However, I want to retain the high driving position, heated seats and power tailgate. I'd only be able to add a couple...
Excellent 1.2-litre PureTech petrol engine, more spacious and practical than the 208, post-facelift version looks smart.
Comfortable and easy to drive. Surprisingly practical and spacious. Excellent 1.0-litre petrol.
Fiesta-based crossover is excellent to drive. Surprisingly practical. Generous amount of standard equipment.