Family planning

I am looking to upgrade my car and can't decide between a Toyota Verso, a Vauxhall Zafira or a Mazda 5. I have a 2 year old and an 11month old so safety is a must. What would you recommend?

Asked on 20 March 2010 by J.L., via e-mail

Of these, the Toyota Verso 1.6 or 1.8 petrol Valvematic. And if you want an auto, the 1.8 petrol Valvematic CVT is the best. See test and video at:
www.honestjohn.co.uk/road_tests/index.htm?id=383 A new Mazda 5 has just been announced, so that should mean discounts on the current model. Don’t dismiss the excellent Ford S-Max and Peugeot 5008.