My car has terrible internal condensation on every window - what's the cause?

My daughter has a five-year-old Ford Ka. It’s left outside and whenever she (or I) go in it, the internal condensation on every window is terrible. In the summer it’s wet and in the winter, it freezes. I’d like to stop it and happy to buy anything that helps.

Asked on 4 November 2019 by Jeffrey Lermer

The usual reason for internal condensation is damp inside the car, and the usual reason for that is blocked bulkhead vent well drains leaving rainwater nowhere to drain except via the cabin pollen filter into the car. You need to clear the drains either side of the bulkhead vent well and replace the pollen filter which will be sodden wet.
Tags: