Can you recommend a fun to drive, economical, small car for £10k?

I've had a SEAT Leon for the last four years: zero road tax and 60+ to the gallon but the visibility is dreadful and I cannot get out of the car without getting my legs/trousers dirty or wet because of the sill. Can you suggest a smaller, but still economical, car that is fun to drive. I'm looking to spend £10k for a used car.

I'd look for a Suzuki Swift. It's good fun, cheap to run and excellent value for money with high-spec 2018 models available for your budget. Alternatively, a SEAT Ibiza might be a good option - you'll just about get the latest model for £10,000. Also look at the Ford Fiesta - again, the latest model (introduced in 2017) is dropping below £10,000.