Is the lower powered 2.0 TDI powerful enough for a Volkswagen camper van?

I am considering buying a Volkswagen Kepler camper van. It comes as standard with a 102PS diesel but is it worth upgrading to a 150PS and if so to consider the DSG auto gearbox?

It will very much depend on what you plan to carry in your camper. The 102PS 2.0 TDI is a very capable engine with low fuel costs. And it will suit most camper van tasks but might feel a little sluggish if you plan to tow heavy loads. I would personally opt for the manual gearbox. For the Volkswagen T6 Transporter Real MPG, see: vans.honestjohn.co.uk/realmpg/volkswagen/t6-transp...5

For general camper van buying advice, check out: vans.honestjohn.co.uk/mpvs-and-camper-vans/how-to-.../