Audi A5 3.2l V6 FSI Sport - Water Pump Replacement Costs

Does anyone have an idea of the cost of replacing the water pump on an 09 plate Audi A5 3.2l V6 engine? Including labour if possible?

I think due to the cold weather, the coolant system has suddenly sprung a massive leak, that I think is coming from the pump, rather than a hose.

Rather than condeming the pump, would it not be possible to get a local garage to carry out a pressure test on the coolant system,which should then find what the exact fault is?

As for cost you would need to shop around between local and dealers, the cheapest is not necessarily the best.