What's the best pick-up to replace my Isuzu Rodeo?

Some years ago you recommended an Isuzu Rodeo which has served me well. I now need to replace it with something similar. I have about £15k to spend and would like to know what you recommend.

Asked on 3 July 2019 by Tom Gilbert

We'd recommend the outgoing SsangYong Musso for £15k - it is capable off-road, has a one-tonne payload and gets a five-year-warranty as standard: vans.honestjohn.co.uk/van-reviews/ssangyong/musso-.../

Alternatively, you could opt for a two-year-old Isuzu D-MAX: vans.honestjohn.co.uk/van-reviews/isuzu/d-max-2012/