What vehicle can carry a mobility scooter in the boot lengthways?

I have a mobility scooter that takes up a footprint space of four foot by two foot and I would like to get an estate car or SUV that will take the scooter lengthways across the boot of the vehicle instead of having drop one of the rear seat backs. This would then allow me to carry all the two/three rear seat passengers plus my scooter. Are there any suitable vehicles that would meet that demand and if so which ones?

I think you'd struggle to find an estate car or SUV big enough to take your mobility scooter with all the seats left up. Your best option would be a van-based people carrier like the Peugeot Rifter, but even then you'll need the long wheelbase model.