I want a car with a firm ride - what do you suggest?

I have a SEAT Exeo ST which I would like to replace. A key issue is the firmness of the ride as this car has minimised my wife's car sickness. I am considering a SEAT Leon estate (FR or FR sport), a Skoda Octavia with dynamic chassis control or a Skoda Superb Sportline. Which of these might have a ride most similar to the car I presently have?

Asked on 18 February 2019 by Ian Aveyard

All are good choices and will have a firm ride in the specs you've mentioned. Our money would go on the Superb - it will be most like your Exeo in terms of space and comfort.