Could you please recommend a car that would very comfortably fit three young teenagers in the back row?

Could you please recommend a car that would very comfortably fit three young teenagers in the back row and also has a decent sized boot? My driving is mostly around town with a weekend trip on the motorway.

Asked on 18 September 2018 by Patricia Coleman

Our 2018 Car of the Year, the Skoda Kodiaq, is a thoroughly practical SUV that'll fit three teens in the back with masses of room to spare. Alternatively, the new Hyundai Santa Fe is also practical and packed with clever features - although it's more expensive than the Kodiaq.
Tags: