Quantcast

Overall rating
How it drives
Fuel economy
Tax/Insurance/Warranty costs
Cost of maintenance and repairs
Experience at the dealership
How practical it is
How you rate the manufacturer
Overall reliability

smooth operator

I have the car for a few weeks now and after I had German cars before I can say now that for the money I paid for it, I got the best car on the market. it is smooth, very comfortable(not very solid suspension but comfortable), practical and economical. The EGS gearbox isn't that bad but needs getting used with - 1-2-3 gears are slow and noticeable but 4-5-6 are smooth with no problems, downshifting is perfect. The car comes with a lot of technology on board and everything works. The stop-start system is not working because different factors like the weather but I hope it does in the summer. The AGM battery wasn't so good so I've changed it - apparently those are good if looked after but my car had low mileage in the last 3 years so did made sense to change it - didn't mind - it will last me forever, I hope :)
Overall it is a good car and people should consider it and stop listen to others - for example the diesel engine is much, much better then the TDI's, is smooth and flexible and in combination with this gearbox is perfect for economy.
It is what it say's it is - an economical,practical and comfortable french car, so please stop compare it with the German cars because it makes no sense.
thanks