Win Owner Review of the month and £50 Amazon vouchers Full details on how to enter here | No thanks
Owners' Reviews

Citroen C4 2011

Exclusive 1.6 e-HDi (115) EGS 5dr Hatchback

reviewed by gallivanting guy on 17 March 2013
Overall rating
How it drives
Fuel economy
Tax/Insurance/Warranty costs
Cost of maintenance and repairs
Experience at the dealership
How practical it is
How you rate the manufacturer
Overall reliability

Economic, practical & comfortable

I have had this car for two years now and have completed 20000 miles. I have had first service at 12500 miles and this cost approx £200. Annual road tax is £30 and I am getting about 48 mpg overall. I had to have the electronics re set due to a problem with the date keeping reverting to 2007 and I have just had a new bonnet fitted under warranty due to rust bubbles on the leading edge. Car has been reliable and extremely economical after my 10 yr old Volvo S60. It is very comfortable and I like all the gadgets that come with the Exclusive. Audio system took a while to master and is not very intuitive. Boot is big enough to be practical and rear seats fold down as well when required. I only have two gripes. One is the lack or heated seats (you had to upgrade to full leather to get those) and the other is the long pause when the ECG changes up from first to second. All other changes are fine and similar to a normal automatic box. I particularly like the flexibility of the gearbox with the ability to change to manual operation and the floppy paddle operation.

Report as offensive